The meaning of some words used in these terms and conditions:
- ‘us’ or ‘our’ is a reference to Emyr Tudfor Davies who trades under the names of Ty Belgrave Hotel; The Four Seasons Hotel and the Queensbrîdge Hotel;
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ is a reference to the person to whom we are supplying Services and who is required to pay for the Services we supply; ‘Services’ means the services we shall supply for you and which you will pay for.
Our Contact details are:
Emyr Tudfor Davies
c/o Queensbrídge Hotel,
Making a Booking
- When you place a booking you are making an offer to acquire the Services you have specified at the price stated for those Services from us. At this stage there is not a binding contract between you and us.
- We will acknowledge your booking to confirm that we have received your booking whether by email (if you have placed a booking online) or by post. The confirmation will provide details of what you have booked, the price that will be charged as well as other information about the hotel groupA At this stage there will not be a binding booking between you and us. We will Contact you by email or by post to let you know that your booking for the Services has been accepted. This communication will be our acceptance of your booking (‘Booking /Acceptance).
- At the time the Booking Acceptance is sent by us (which may be different to the time you receive it) there will be a binding contract between you and us.
Price of Services
- We try our best to display accurate and up to date prices and availability, whether on our website, at the hotels or in any other advertising format. However, because of the possibility of multiple bookings and/or late cancelations there are occasions when the room and/or hotel that we provisionally booked for you is not available and should be considered such until we send you the Booking Acceptance.
- lf the room and/or hotel is different at the time we are ready to send the Booking Acceptance to what it was at the time you placed your booking then we will contact you as soon as practically possible to advise you of any such occurrence and, two things can happen'.
- You may cancel your booking at no cost to you and if you have already made any payment(s), we will make a refund. 3.2.2 Your booking will be amended and we will send to you the conformation that we have amended your booking whether by email (if you have placed the booking online) or by post. At this stage there will not be a binding booking between you or us.
- You must confirm you are prepared to accept the amended booking details whether by email (if you have placed the booking online) or by post. The amended confirmation will provide details of the new room and/or hotel and the price that will be charged.
- We'll contact you by email or by post to let you know that your amended booking for the Services has been accepted. This communication will be our acceptance of your booking ('Booking Acceptance’). At the time of the Booking Acceptance is sent by us (which may be different at the time you receive it) there will be a binding contract between you and us.
- We will contact you by email or post to iet you know that your booking for the Services has been accepted. This communication will be our acceptance of your booking ('Booking Acceptance'). At the time the Booking Acceptance is sent by us (which may be different to the time that you receive it) there will be a binding contract between you and us.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT, at the current rate of 20%,
- When you place a booking online or by mail booking you authorise us to debit the credit, debit or other card you specify on your booking for the amount of the booking at the time we send the Booking Acceptance.
- We provide our Services through a variety of sources: online, at our shops, via catalogues and mail booking as well as through other suppliers. The prices for the same Services maybe different among these.
- We normally only debit the card you have used for payment at the time we send the Booking Acceptance.
- Availability of Services The availability of the Services is as shown online. They are only estimates and should not be relied on as definite statements as the whether the Services you wish to purchase are actually available.
Limitation of liability
- lf the Services we deliver are not what you booked or are defective of the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you use reasonable efforts to notify us in writing at our contract address of the problem within 10 working days of the supply of Services in question.
- lf you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option to refund to you the amount paid by you forthe Services in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by Law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profit, business or good will) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you amount paid you paid for the Services in question under this Clause. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intending to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory right that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit any liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
lf any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) that enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 this contract is not intended to, and does not, give any person who is not a party to it in any rights to enforce any of its provisions.
Law and Jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed and constructed by the law of England and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.